IAMLAVINO

September 08, 2011

its her birthday (>.<)

On your birthday, I wish to a life full of love, fun and dreams. I am always there for you, my sweetheart.
You mean a lot to me and your true love and care is the reason.You are my life. You are my strength. You make me believe in me. I promise to always love you and shower you with joy and care. Today, when a sweet soul was born, I wish to bless you with my love and care, and promise to never disappoint you. May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles. I wish to smother you with love and care. May God bless your life and pour all his love and warmth on you. Your love and care, has built my world. Without you, I am not me. May you get all you want, and even more. 




i hope u remember this moments sayang <3 i love you and happy birthday 


cute aite ? fuck you ! she's mine !